Lab Report Template
* a brief, concise, yet descriptive title
Statement of the Problem:
* What question(s) are you trying to answer?
* Include any preliminary observations or background information about the subject
* Write a possible solution for the problem.
* Make sure this possible solution is a complete sentence.
* Make sure the statement is testable.
* Make a list of ALL items used in the lab.
* Write a paragraph (complete sentences) which explains what you did in the lab.
* Your procedure should be written so that anyone else could repeat the experiment.
* This section should include any data tables, observations, or additional notes you make during the lab.
* You may attach a separate sheet(s) if necessary.
* All tables, graphs and charts should be labeled appropriately
* Accept or reject your hypothesis.
* EXPLAIN why you accepted or rejected your hypothesis using data from the lab.
* Include a summary of the data - averages, highest, lowest..etc to help the reader understand your results
* List one thing you learned and describe how it applies to a real-life situation.
*Discuss possible errors that could have occurred in the collection of the data (experimental errors)